Friday, December 19, 2008

Zaman PPKTJ

Was flipping through my folder of pictures for fun and I stumbled upon this one that has not been opened in awhile. Its filled with PPKTJ pictures that I got from ppl, cos poor me did not own a camera back then. Haha.....

Super natsukashi man. Looking at all the pictures and remembering all the events that happened those two years in PPKTJ. I think I can safely say that those two years were one of the best periods in my life to date. There was so much fun, drama, gossip, activities, studies..etc etc. All going on, spinning and twirling, interlocking, kinda messed up sometimes, but it was great fun.

Kinda miss those days. But all good things must come to an end. And its just life; how we grow up and move onto another stage in our respective lives. But it was great. What we all had back then. We still have it now actually. Cos it lives on in our hearts and memories.

So take a stroll with me down memory lane.








Did it bring a smile to your face too? Haha.....i hope it did.

Cheerio till next time.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha
i realised so many group pics aku tak de.
what a great ppktj life we had.

Cieri said...

hahaha..nanka ne...nanka..

syaza said...

ahahahah...me with specs..x best!