Monday, April 13, 2009

TAG

Kena tag by Amalina and Syaza. Same tag too (-_-)"
As a rule I don`t ignore tags, cos there are somewhat fun.
So here goes.......

A) People who have been tagged must write their answers in their blog.
B) Tag 8 people to do this quiz.
C) Continue this game by tagging 8 other people

people who need to continue this tag are..
No one. I will not inflict this on others. :P


1.What have you been doing recently?
Study and do HW lor....wat else


2.Do you ever turn your cell phone off?
Nope.....I leave it to its own devices. Usually off cos battery conk.


3.What happened at 10am today?
Haha....lesson wif AngMoh teach.


4.When did you last cry?
Sigh.....Sun? I hate hormones. Should have been born a guy.


5.Believe in fate/destiny?
Abutthen


6.What do you want in your life now?
Find my true calling


7.Do you carry an umbrella when it rains or just put up your hood?
My leng green umbrella.


8.What’s your favourite thing to do on the bed?
Read storybooks!!!!! While all snug and warm under the comforter :D


9.What bottoms are you wearing now?
Black pants.....cost me a bom.


10.What’s the nicest things in your inbox?
Haha.....Zodiac thinge from MayC


11.Do you tend to make the relationship complicated?
Dunno...


12.Are you wearing anything borrowed from anyone?
Nope


13.What was the last movie you caught?
Hmmm......CJ7 on Youtube. I suddenly noticed how cute the alien dog is and went searching. Its real cute. Go watch if you belum watch.


14.What are you proud of?
My expending collection of Terry Pratchett Discworld series. :D


15.What does the oldest text msg in your inbox say?
Lazy to check


16.What was the last song you sang out loud?
Forgot....


17.Do you have any nicknames?
Joice....yep....some ppl spell my name like that (T_T)
Others? U think I would be as stupid as to write it down for all to see meh?



18.What does the newest text say and from who?
Vincent- Credit card stuff.


19.What time did you go to bed last night?
4am O.O


20.Are you currently happy?
Ok lah.


21.Who gives you the best advise?
Me, myself and I


22.Do you eat whipped cream straight from the can?
Eeee, no.


23.Who did you talk on the phone last night?
Mayc

24.Is something bugging you now?
Not really


25.Who was the last person to make you laugh?
Boann




Wah, 2 post in a day! Kengness, shows how boliaw I am.
Hrumph, more like procrastination.
No la, its called release.
Gah!

4 comments:

Cieri said...

if J is a guy, I cant hug you now and then when J is the best hugger...
welcome back.free2,call me k?

boann said...

:) i was the last that made u laugh?
tht made my day ;)

mayc said...

ohya, internet is here! your no.1fan is back. blehehe *sets up tent*

Joyce said...

Amalina: Ok.

Boann: Ceh, cos habis talk to you then made this post mah. :P

MayC: Wahlau this No1 fan. Every post also comment one ah? Hehe.....