Saturday, May 9, 2009

Musings

Many things to say,
but I wonder if it is ever wise to do so, unchecked,
sometimes limitations are a bane on existence,
but to go without is sheer idiocy,
balance is called for,
and all shall be perfect,
but living in a perfect glass world is not easy,
it shatters in a single drop,
not so much fun after all the work.

All these roles we play,
I wonder if this is it to life,
seems pointless,
the games we play,
I`ve always opted out,
but playing the game alone is lonely,
a worthy adversary is called for,
but they don`t just drop down from the sky.

I won`t let it be,
just like that,
its uncalled for,
its beneath me,
somethings gotta give,
but is it time?

No,no,
doesn`t feel like it,
I wonder when then?

6 comments:

Kelly said...

power siao your writings...

my point of view:
a worthy adversary must be searched,not called for..
you just have to be patient until you found one..

In the meantime,
roles are really what we are,
what we live and breathe in,
no matter how pointless it might seem to be..
so continue playing roles is what we can do..
until we heave our very last breath..

Joyce said...

oh thanks :D

*blush*

Its nice having ppl who know what you`re talking about. Sometimes I feel that no one understands me. :(

I do believe that someday, a worthy adversary would come. Waiting for it :D

Speaking bout roles, MayC lend me this book called `A new earth`. The ego, roles and other stuff are mentioned inside. Its quite interesting. Go check it out.

Joann said...

babe...
what's this again ha???
this adversary thingy???
you're not thinking what im thinking right?
hope not.. :)
your time will come!:)

Joyce said...

Boann,boann..

sometimes i think you dun understand me la :P

mayc said...

adversary?! i had to check the dictionary... O_O

er, are u like bored there dahling?!

Joyce said...

haha...kinda boring i guess.