Friday, September 4, 2009

Summer Hols

*Warning! Influx of pics and super random comments.

Fuji area

Meet Daisy and Labu-chan(ラーブちゃん)
Daisy is the white West Highland Terrier (Westie).
ラーブis the Yorkshire Terrier (Yorkie).
They live at the hostel me and Boann were staying at. Super duper the cute. Just playing with them made the trip so worthwhile. We actually had a shitty time, cos cannot climb Fuji cos of the earthquake and taifu. Then the stupid Fujikyu was not that fun anyway. But we were all smiles after playing wif em. Haha...thats how easy we are.
Move here, move there, so fast, cannot take nice pic.

Onsen, onsen! Very nice and relaxing. Lots of ppl came here after climbing Mt Fuji. So "smart" ah they all. Can dip in hot water to relax all those muscles and take a nap. Must make mental note to do this when I climb too.



My dead skin
This is so gross it deserves its own column. I got sunburned on my scalp after Summer Sonic and this is what fell out after the skin healed. The patch of skin is not that big la. It where I part my hair.Kena this before when i went to Redang last time la during PPKTJ. So gross but super cool right? Wanted to keep it actually. Heehee....abutthen Boann Ew-ed me so tak berjaya. Click to get a better look. Can actually see the holes where the hair follicles grew. Awesome.

Studio Ghibili
Yes. I know. I went there before. Heehee.....I like mah, cannot izzit? Will go again, in hmmm...maybe about a year?






Heian Jingu, Kyoto


The sky was so gorgeous, can`t help but to snap snap snap...


Kyomizudera
Mum pai Guan Yin.
Ah, mum`s so cute. Lap her lots.

Kaiyukan, Osaka
Finally, I went there edi.


So cute. Muahahaha.....
Super long scary fish, like 1.5 meters long.


Super cool and weird Sunfish. I mean, just look at it. Its just not how a normal fish looks like. And it even swims differently. Gosh, I really like weird stuff = Must take pic wif weird fish.

Feeding time. See the human diver is so small.
Whale shark, whale shark!! Very leng, majestic.....but kinda boring after a while. Keeps swimming around and around the tank. It must be bored to death. So kesian. No freedom.


Capybara is kinda cute. In a weird way. They make clipety clop noise when they walk. Like how I imagine horses to sound like when they walk. Problem is, I`ve never really heard horses walking on hard ground before.

Arima onsen
First time see Japanese saru in action. Not bad.

Not bad. Syiok. Should go onsen whenever there is chance la. All the tiredness just melts away.This one can even be drunk. Taste like salty rust water. Haha....
Mum, Dad and me. Comfy shoes to walk walk walk.
Rokko san, Kobe

Nice. But not that great. Hakodate is better.But the thing about nightview is that they are all the same anyway. Darkened sky, city lights. Looking out the window of a flying plane at night and seeing the gazillion stars and even the milky way without all the light pollution beats anything man made hands down. Do try it when you are flying at night next time. Just pray that its not cloudy.

McD
This hols, I went to McD so many times, I cannot tahan edi. I hardly eat fast food anymore, and tiba-tiba all this......pengsan. McPork, Apple Pie I also beki I ate how many edi. Kau meng ah. I think im gonna swear it off for a year. But the Mint n Oreo McFlurry is nice lah. Maybe cos I like mint icecream so im buyest.

2 comments:

mayc said...

lol.. u brought them to so many places. and ur parents tried onsen?! kengness! can't wait to hear ur story abt fujikyu! hehe

Joyce said...

Haha...around Kansai only la. Thats why can bring em to more places at a relaxed pace.

Hehe...actually wanted to bring em to Karaoke and take Puricura one. But tak berjaya :P

Fujikyu. Haha...you heard anything from Boann yet?