Tuesday, April 29, 2008

introducing Mr Squiggly!!!!!

Hehehe......been wanting to tell the world about my beloved Squiggly but, it seems there is someone more anxious then me. :D So I`ll let Mr S do all the talking.


Hi eberione, im Squiggly!!!! My mummy hefp me put some pic`s of me up. She say i berry cutee one but, i think i berry handsome lah.
This is my ex-house lor. See...see....it`s the berry super fabuloos gigantus tree at Padang Merdeka in Kuching. Its rilly prime real estate for furry folks rike me u know. My add was

Mr Squiggly,
The biggest room,
Redwoods Treehouse,
3rd Brch, Gigantus Tree,
Padang Merdeka, Kuching,
Sarawak, Malaysia.

Ok ok lah.....my mum scold me liaw. Say cannot tell lies. Must tell everyone that i was found at Sarawak Plaza one. :(

but nebermind lah. Nomater wat i knows my mum lap me berry much one. See i even get to eat this kind of nuts eberi single day. Oooo.....i lap nuts man. My favurut is the Macadamian nuts. Hmmm.....berry nice.
And when i was in Kch, mum even brought me to Reservoir Park to stretch me paws. Say its good for health worh. Hmm.....must say this park berry nice . Got lots of trees for me to climb.Then after that i go for car ride summore. We go to this place called Open Bazzar next to Electra house i think? Dunno lah, my brain dun rilly remember name one....only pic and smells.......
Oooo.....and i remember the Char Siew Pau mum got there sure smelled nice. Abutthen, i dunno if its nice or not lah......cos im vegetarian mah. Only eat nuts u know!

But sum times not so good also lah. Cos leh, there`s this berry bad uncle at the house u know. Sum time I get hidden away at days on end cos the uncle and mum playing game i think? Not to sure lah. And get berry hungry u know....so many days no food. So i berry smart store nuts in d pocket in my mouth. Kekeke......

Now leh....i am in Japan edi. Cos mum come back to study mah. Hmm....here not to bad also lah. I miss my fwens at home but now got new fwens so ok also lah. One of my fwens is Robert lor. This poor doggie quite kesian one. Cos he not sure if he is guy or girl one.But he/she sure knows how to enjoy life go sun tanning. Nowadays , im also food taster for the food that mum and Robert`s mum (May Ching) cook one.This porridge not to bad lor. Actually, berry nice. Cos after u eat it ha...u feel very 幸福(xinfu). Hehehe....mum says thats because they cook with lurve one. Inside got carrot,mushroom,corn and pork balls summore. Then sprinkle with scallions on top. Eventhought im vegetarian, i try a bit lah. Must give mum sum face one mah.

Ok edi lah. Mum say i talk too much edi. So i stop here lah. Oh...and i tell u a secret before i go ya. Mum`s plant die edi. She say must not tell worh.....kekeke......im an evil Squiggly.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAHAHAHAHHAHAAAA!!! leave me laughing like sampat ni! nice to meet u MR squiggly. can imagine him speaking in his voice! mr squiggly do u like roberta or not?? =P

btw, when did u take that pic of robert sunbathing ah??!! lolss... and mr tonamo wants to let u know tht he feels left out, cos he was there as well.. lol

Joyce said...

Aiya...i know im so handsome lah.Hehehe.....didn`t know so fast already got peminat one.

Hmm....robert is my good fwen and roberta too....but since i dun want to loose my fwenship wif them...i think i we better stay fwens even thought roberta is one HWAT chick.

keke.... Mr Tonamo not suai at all. Langsung i dun want to take pic. ;P
Sorry lah....tonamo. but, ur still the best superman around!

Unknown said...

Eh Squiggly :P Ur mom's plant die dy?? Ijjit u naughty go and dig out the kacang root t eat arh??? :D Lol Lol Lol !!!!

calvin said...

you really made me laugh with this entry.
you should have taken him to the gathering the other day lah. then sure will become bely (follow your style liao) fehmes one.

i like the one posing in front of the porridge one. haha, so cute can die ^^

Joyce said...

Jane: No larh...me berry nice one worh. Its my poor mum lah...so busy until forget the poor plant lor. and since the watering can is so berry berry heavy for me i cannot herp water the plants lor. (^^o)


Calvin: Oh!!! So nice u think i berry berry cute one hor. but u know harh....i am berry handsome one. Lots of hot chicks dig me one leh. Ya lor ya lor....im also a bit angry at mum cos didn`t bring me to the gathering. She say berry nice worh. but scard i get dirty cos got all the mud and trees and eberithing mah.

calvin said...

lols. is this squiggly hacking into the mum's blog and reply to all the comments here?

xD

Anonymous said...

hi squiggly...
this is usako...
mummy put my pic in her blog..so if u want to see how do i look please visit mummy`s blog ok?
mummy asked me to see your photos because mummy said you are cute .but I think that I am a way cuter that you.but,we can still be bestfriends...
ops...mummy on the way!shit!!




`WEI!did I told you that you are not allowed to surf the net!?some more..from WHO did you learn those word!!!!!
USAKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!`

ops..mummy is angry...bye ne!
-Usako-

Joyce said...

calvin: kekeke....no lah. mum very nice one. let me use. but under supervision lah. :P


usako: Hi! So happy can talk to u.Hehehe....i saw ur pic edi. u berry cute lah. but im more handsome.Kakaka..... lets meet up one day k. :)