Sunday, May 11, 2008

Mother`s Day + Outing to Himeji!!!!


Today is the second Sunday of May so its Mothers Day!!! A big shout out to my mum:

I Lap U Berry Berry much!!!!!

So much so that there is not a day that goes by when i do not think bout cha. U`ve always been the most understanding and kind mum anyone could ever wish to have. No matter what your day has been like, u would always listen to my chatter, complaints and what not. I never thought more of it last time as i thought all mum`s are like superman with superhuman strength.But at the end of the day, u`re only human, but u still gave us all Ur undivided attention, never once complaining about us, the problems, the burden.You cared about us and feed us body and soul. Mould us to be who we are and still do so even today.You run a tight ship with a super well stocked kitchen and spotless household, but you have such a kind and generous heart. Im humbled and bowled over to learn at your feet, learning bout life, about family and relationships.

I will always remember how you would tuck us in every night.Your soft hands caressing our foreheads, your gentle smile and how you would always look back after closing the light. Although you never say it out loud, i can feel the depth of your love for us. It warms me to my toes and makes me wonder if what i do will ever be enough. I am not a child no more but, you are my mum forever and evermore and nothing will ever change that fact.


Went to Himeji today for the Confectionery Expo. I`ve been hankering to go ever since i saw the posters last year. The best thing is that i got tickets free from my host parent. Hahaha.....so happy! Unfortunately, i got canceled on last minute and could not find anyone to go with me since everyone is busy so, i went alone. OK, i was not alone. Squiggly came along too. :) Today Mother`s Day abutthen i must go out wif my mummy.Kekeke.....

It was totally fabulous and i had a great time. The expo stretched into Himeji Zoo so i got to see many animals as well. Sad to say, they are not so well taken of and a few of them have scabies. Their hides are somewhat in a bad shape and the enclosures aren`t big enough. But, i guess this is just a small zoo so they might not have enough funds to make things the way it should be. But i can see that they do care for the animals after the guy feeding the seals explained to the small crowd bout the seals and what they do to care for them, so its not that bad. At least they do care.

Snowy Owl.....Harry Potters pet!!!Red Fox

This parrot can say 今日は(good afternoon)


Enough of animals, lets move on to yummy FOOD!!!!!!!!!!
Made from bread.....keng leh
Haha...this cake reminds me of Joann.....(dun kill me hah)
Reminds me of MCR`s Gerard Way
And that in turn reminds me of Chuck from Gossip Girl....drools...He`s hwat !!!
Besides all the okashi, there were other attractions as well.....like this corny show. I almost muntah darah when the stupid mascot appeared, worse still....4 little girls in neon colors!!! Argh.......

But, this show apparently attracts a much younger crowd.....the little girl next to me was so into it lah. Goodness.... but the little girls can rilly dance man. Sum more so young.....keng lah. Pei fu them.
There`s also this sweets making class.....hahaha....pay money to learn making sweets but, have ppl gawking at u instead. See the woman so paiseh. Kekeke....but im also bad lah. Not suppose to take pic one. Kekeke....
Ok lah....damn tired edi.Walk whole day. Sum more went to Kokoen again.....but, cannot continue edi lah.....have to sleep. TTFN.

6 comments:

calvin said...

1. The arrangements from bread look more like wooden carvings.

2. What is the relation between Joann and Eifel Tower?

3. TTFN stands for?

4. I still beh tahan the cuteness of Squiggly! Must meet him one day ^^

Joyce said...

Calvin:

1. Kinda looks like wood from the pic. But in real life its like bread...can see from the texture and the flour and stuff stuck to it.

2. Not the tower. The picture beneath it. Changed the wording so its not so confusing edi. Kekeke....

3. TTFN is tata for now. Tigger from Winnie the Pooh says it all the time. Shows that u don`t watch cartoons....kakaka

4. Ya i know Squiggly is so cute rite. He teman me study also one. :P Sure, meet him lah. He likes to make new friends one. Now sure paksa me bring him to the next gathering edi. >_<

Anonymous said...

i oready read ur blog lah ....lucikly u went v ur baby ....n then the okashi look nice ,can u sent me some???

syaza said...

oit! suka chuck bass?? hahahahahah...sooo not my cup of tea..(suara gedik sikit)..
hahahaha..miss u la~~~

Joyce said...

pik yee: Wah...this gal tak tahu malu....asyik want okashi only. Kekeke.....i see wat i can do lah.

Syaza: I also tak tahu kenapa i like him sedangkan dia evil and everything kan. tapi sgt kakkoi la....drools again ....

so which one do u like best?

calvin said...

Yealor, I once heard Joann gonna marry liao very soon. Exact date I dunno though =P

Now I remember Tigger saying that line. Just dunno the abbreviation mah. Hehe ^^

And I beg beg beg you to bring Squiggly during the next gathering. I'm sure he will be happy to make friend with me ;)