Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Christmas and NYr's in Namba!

Cannot imagine how I managed to spend 4 whole days in this area without going crazy.

Christmas Day
Went to Namba Parks to checkout the architecture. We were so super the keng. Walked all the way there from Shinimamiya without a map or anything. That was close to 40mins walk cos we sort of got lost. Hahaha...... And we even when into a hotel to take the view from above. Oooliawness is us.
This building was inspired by the grand canyon. So it looks like one. Totally love this curvey edifice and its ton of foliage.
So cute.
Aww.... shucks. Gonna miss em when im gone.
This is super the DELICIOUS !! Pls go and try when you're nearby. Its not that expensive and makes a good lunch :D I got the Volcano bagel crust and as you can see, it has cheeze... baked Cheeze!!! on top. Total yummy-licious-ness.
FINALLY ! Ate ramen at the open air seating red stall place down the road from the Kani.Its yummy man. And you can add as much kimchi and spicy leek thingy and garlic and black pepper. Word of advice, dun be greedy and add too much....cos it burns!
Late nite Christmas snack.
New Years
Karaoke-ing. 5hrs. Cannot believe it.


Dun think I've ever seen two guys so happy hamsap-ing each other :PAh.....ze group of sad ppl who hangout in cafe for coffee, wireless and gossip. Somehow, I dunno how, I think I got indoctrinated into this secular sect.
Met Zaza after 2 yrs!! Can't believe it was that long. And real happy that we could just fall back into conversation and shopping as if it was just yesterday. I guess some bonds just never die :D

1st pierce. Have always wanted em. Not the normal ones at the earlobes mind you. So cliche, doesn't work for me. Soooo.......after always thinking too much before I do anything, and eventually never doing it. Im kicking away this skeleton in my closet this new year, embracing my new side, and hopefully, this will be a reminder to me forever and evermore to always go all out for something I truly want.

3 comments:

mayc said...

namba parks look keng! =)

joann said...

violinist for orchestra???
me wanna kenal!!! ;P

Joyce said...

mayc: You said you went there before rite?

Joann: Hehe... you sure will meet lots in shizuoka no meh?