Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Stories are dangerous things

Why?

Why this?

Why can't I get rid of it? 

The more I do the more it stays.

Effort seems to not make it go away.

Is that really it? Am I freaking out ?

I don't think so and yet I can't be sure. 

I don't know whats real and whats not anymore.

I don't want to think and yet my heart can't let go.

I wanna be free I don't want to be in this cage anymore. 

I want out, rejoice.

Why am I still trapped in this web of uncertainty. 

A web fabricated out of memory and broken dreams.

Where is the happy ever after?

Tales of evil succumbing to good.

Of triumph in battle and magical spells.

Have we all been cheated by fairy tales?

Is this the end of innocence and the dawn of darkness?

Or what we call an awakening of sorts?

Is this for worse or for the better?

Is anything really real anymore?

No comments: