Monday, June 14, 2010

Stuff...

Internet...

I finally got it yesterday.Most ppl find me crazy for not caring for so long. But I find that I get more things done without its enticing filaments ensnaring my attentions. Imagine how ppl entertained themselves when there was no Internet. Life was just more wholesome then. Its good to have periods whereby we are able to partake in those kinds of enjoyments.

Change... 

Always happens. And it is, again. Wondering who I should be, what I should do, paths to take, choices, decisions, conclusions. Yes. Its that time of the year again. And I wonder.

Busy...

With many things to do. Not knowing which I should do first. Follow the order of importance, due date, or interest? I always find it hard to decide. Haha... but as my id is very strong, or so I like to think, I eventually give in to the latter. 

No comments: