Monday, May 24, 2010

RAining AGaIn !

I Hate rainy days...

the cloud and rain,
its all blue and gray,

Why must it persist?
This precipitation like mist.

Makes me all gloomy and loomy,
It sloshes around.
Wetting everything
blocks out the sun
makes everything damp

Gah....no mood at all.
I dun want to attend classes
And got exam summore

Sumone tell me...
Whats the meaning of all this?
Why do we have to go to sch?
Degree very keng meh?
Why can't i just go work edi.
But dun want la.
Works very scary.

Why can't i just paint all day.
Then sell it at sum corner shop,
Then can earn money edi rite.
Hahahaha.....

Nonoooooo.....
I don't like reality,
Sumone create stg like the Matrix thinge,
Then we all can get sucked inside and never come out.
Muahahaha....

Gah....i is being crazy again.
Ignore me man.
If you've read till hear congrats.

Been painting.
If im kuai i just might upload it.

Now enough of crazy,
im going to the library,
Braving the rain,
under my little green shade.

TTFN

No comments: