Monday, May 10, 2010

Blah...

Super long time since I`ve been blogging. Did not have the luxury nor the desire to to so for a long time. Wonder if I should continue writing here, but im here now so how? Seems a waste to let it go and its a good outlet. Always has been. But all the words and letters on the screen is just so irritating. Months of void to be filled. The past seems a mundane vapid life when reread.

Been at two minds bout lots of things recently. I wonder what it means? Moving to a new place does indeed free one of past restrictions and ways of thinking. Strands of thoughts seem to weave in new directions and form new patterns. Glad for it. Change is ever so welcome in my life.

But I`ve been detecting changes that are somewhat discomforting. Can`t decide on it yet and im wondering if it needs to be kicked out. What to do, what to do. I`ll just let it sit and see.

No comments: