Saturday, February 13, 2010

HApPY hApPY HaPPy CNY EBriONe!!!!!

Yeah, its that time of year again.... when there`s lots of excuses to go shopping for new clothing, food and drinks and anything you want....muahahaha. With lots of red red and more red. Red decorations all over the house, red baju to wear, red ang pau to recieve, red lion dance troupe, red fireworks......

Huhuhu.....but all that seems so far away. Cos im stuck here in Japan, facing exams next two weeks, so ...... studying lor this CNY. Fact of life and used to it already. But you know, there`s still this longing to celebrate. Haha.... so..... i do little things to remind me of the tradition that im so used to and love to bits. Like buying kam and placing it next to my lone CNY card to "decorate" my room, cleaning room, wearing new baju tomorrow, cooking wif kohai`s (we is making shark fin soup-but instant one lar) :DDD

Ok la. Not too shabby. Haha..... then come march and I can fly back home to meet my family <3

Enough of me rants. Wishing everyone a

HAPPY HAPPY CNY !!!

all the best wishes this new year. Have a blast and live life to the fullest!
:DDD

No comments: