Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Kosen Ski trip

Went on kosen ski trip last weekend (30~31 January).
Cannot believe it will be my last trip wif em :(
Sad hor.........dun want to leave, but super looking forward to new life in Toyohashi...
Huhuhu......so die die sotsuken yabai also I jia you like madness to go...
Hahaha...

Place where we stayed at.
Start lesson wif instructor...
Ohashi sensei and Teng.......
Muahahahaha.....
Padan muka la, gatal2 want to play ski :ppppp
Nabeshima sensei is heart <3Zhong Ing looks cute here. :DDD
Otsuki is crazy. Kept throwing snowballs at me.Dinner time and we have CRABS on the menu. Muahahaha......
Nabe of crabs, crabs and more crabsNabeshima sensei :DDD
See, I told you. Crabs, crabs, crabs........
Lalala........

And this is the ULTIMATE Crab dish. Fried Crab. I is love!
Breakfast time. Food for fuel. But crazy siaw, how can eat this much for breakfast?

Vincent acting cute again. :P
Ski second day.
Me wif sensei <3
Muahahaha.....
Guess wat, guess wat...........He pinjam me his jacket you know :DDDDD
Muahahaha......I is bliss.

Lunch before goin back.


In bus, wanna go back edi.
C de choco thinge below. Me got it from the bus driver. Dun know why he tiba-tiba give me.
Muahahaha..... Happy.
TENG!!! High from coffee...
While others doze of ...........

Super duper in dreamland lah this Komizo.

END.

Trip twas super nice. Good memories, gud memories....

Oh ya....glad to say that I've finally got the S thinge rite. Been doing weird turns during Nagano ski trip cos remember wrong thing frm last yr. Phffff...... but gud thing from that is I can make circles now. Hahaha...

Man.......all this is making me sentimental. Want to leave kosen but dun want to leave kosen. Arrgghhhh...........

On another note, sotsuken is going well. Teehee...... :DDD I'm loving it now after hatin it. Dun know why, but the more it reaches completion and the more I can actually see what I've been doing. Its like hey, this is not so dumb after all......Im doing something of worth. Hahaha....

Ok la. I habis cerita edi. Wanna go do Sotsuken edi. Hahaha.....

TTFN.


2 comments:

Cieri said...

you look lawa la! <3ssss!

Joyce said...

Hahaha...

Jgnlah ckp cam tu.

Malulah.... :PPP