Friday, August 22, 2008

I Lap Kyoto

There are so many reasons to like it. There`s good food, friendly ppl selling good food, friendly ppl u meet on the streets, friendly and good looking travelers to cuci mata :P, quaint streets, cheap one day bus ticket so it does not matter if you get lost, lots of arty stuff, beautiful buildings, nature..............and the list goes on.

Yummmmmmy Ramen....
My kind of street

These are some wicked carvings
Nice scenery . Gonna paint this soon.
Cool. There's like a ditch along the hall and they decorated it wif zen stone garden design and toped it wif glass so its possible to walk on top.
Leng lui who likes to cam-whore and sing K. :P
I swear, even the flowers are more beautiful.
I lap lotus.

Actually, the main reason for going to Kyoto was to invest time and energy in my new found hobby; Bird watching. :D Its not easy k. The birds just can't seem to keep still for long and they tend to keep a distance from humans. And spotting them can be a real heart ache cos most of them are small and they camouflage well. So, I gotta learn to tread softly, be fast wif binoculars and camera, try to blend in, be patient, identify bird types better and to think like a bird. Hahaha.....lots to learn, lots of birds to spot. Yeah. Happiness.


Little egret and Intermediate egret

I still dunno what this is. >.<
Spotted bill duckCommon sparrow

And this, gave me quite a hard time. Kept flying from one branch to another.
Its actually this bird. Im so happy Kyoto Gyoen has signs like this. How informative.This is too cute. There's a bird bath in some bushes to attract the birds there to bath. Caught this one in action. It was splashing water about and fluffing up its feathers. So cute can. I almost forgot to take a picture. But cos the zoom's still not keng enough its not that clear. Lucky I have my trusty binoculars to watch every single second of cuteness this little bird oozes out.
Its this bird. :D
There were a few others, but they did not stop long enough for me to snap a pic. Gah, hope I get better wif more practice.

But for now, internship is gonna take the the main stage. Two weeks. The boss seems nice. The staff seems nice. From wat he said to me , I think I will be learning oddles. :D Hurray! and I get $$$ as well. Muahahaha......

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oi.. why suddenly got pic of me pulak huh huh huh.. =SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
and we forgot to take bon bon house pics!

Joyce said...

MayC: Hehehe..... kacau u mah.

U want izzit. Next time take lor.