Sunday, November 9, 2008

Its Freezing Cold !!!

Aaaa........ the weather is like so cold. >.<>.< Adjusting to the weather sucks.

Cooping up in the room, keeping warm, and stuffing myself to replenish energy used to keep warm is not my idea of fun. Plus, going into hibernation mode means less productivity that should not happen. Many things I want to do, but I don`t want to move an inch. Gah! Sure, blame it all on the weather. -_-

But I did get to finish reading The World without Us by Alan Weisman. Its a super good book. Imagines a world without humans with everything else left intact. Using facts, lessons from the past and lots of research, Weisman has created an interesting nonfiction read that has the ability to educate and entertain at the same time. Its certainly not for those looking for a frivolous read, but if you are looking for something more, especially on the issues of environment and humanity, do look it up. You might just pick up some very interesting facts as I did.

Lazy to write much. Not even gonna post on Chin Leong`s ship just yet. Just gonna post up stuff I did. Pictures don`t need words XD

Snapshots of stuff I did last last week. See if you can try to feel the emotion Im trying to convey.
Emo-ing. Sometime ago. Real tears ok, dun play play.
Bohliaw-ing.
Gah! Looks like I`ve been Bohliawing too much edi. Huhu......okies. Time to chop chop. Will try to get rid of the freeze cold bug.

Tata. Take care and dun freeze to death. Turn up all yer heaters. Who cares if earth is doomed. At least we stay warm. Muahahahaha.....

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

at least we stay warm LOL
I seldom turn on the heater and yes partly because considering bout enviroment..
and oh joyce! u drew on your own eye??

Cieri said...

what is bohliaw?

alredy turned my danvo on.freaking cold.kosen sai ended already and I went back to my room with a cold.
skang xbrani kuar bilik cos takut sejuk nanti demam...huhu
take care dear!

vincent said...

go watch an inconvenient truth!!

Joyce said...

Shuk: yep! for fun :D

amalina: bohliaw directly translated means no substance? Basically means nothing better to do so do useless stuff. :P

Vincent: Yeah. Heard of it. Its in my list of endless quest.

Anonymous said...

Hehe. saw those pics when i borrowed ur cam to get pics the other day. and i thought the girl in the pic looked like moi! hmm... maybe its the hair.. blehehe..

eh, zha bor who had 2 years more of chinese edu than moi, boh liau and ur no substance punya boh liau is different tone la! i think it just literally means being boring lah.. =SSSS

Joyce said...

MayC: ah...but ze gal is not u me sweet. Ze hair is not curly. Ahaks :P

Me not sure bout the real meaning. Its all kinda hazy just simply use in some similar context? Kekeke....tak kisah lah. :P