Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Do not read this.

Wanna take a moment to destress.
Too much work going on these past weeks.
Reports, Sekkei, and little kadai`s all jumbled up.
Minus schooling hours and there`s only about 7hrs left till bed time on a weekday.
Cook, eat, washup, bath, wash baju, general pottering about cleaning, take away 2 hours.
Left with 5 hrs to do work.
But is it possible to use up every minute of it doing work?
Inevitably, I would succumb to on9 surfing, reading my latest book or stg.
But is that bad?
I can`t be expected to do work 24/7 right?
Humans need recreation too!
What more CNY!
Ok then, give you 1 hr recreation time.
Slot em in between work time.
Happy?
Now left wif 4 hrs.
0.0
4 hrs is not a lot.
Wanna study also no time to study.
Ok then, cut sleeping time.
How long?
1, 2 hrs kua.
Hah, sure or not?
ya lah, try lor.
ok....
..............
Hi, so how was it?
.......
Hello?
...yawn.......sigh...
Cannot la, tired. Almost konked in class, lucky got a grip on myself.
Breaktime, quick quick drink coffee.
Next day, fail mati-matian. Got this teacher who`s retiring right so had a last lecture. In AVA room, you know, heater on, nice and cosy, room is darkened for presentation, teacher drooning on and on and on......before I know it conked till almost the end. First time in my life. I conked so bad! And its a last lecture for this teacher who has taught for 38 yrs. Fail man me.
So how?
Duh, cannot cut sleep la dude.
Make proper use of your 4 hrs.
Helloooo, there`s something called a weekend.
Weekend? Weekend?
I`ll tell you bout weekends.
Weekends are usually filled up wif stuff that either:
A. Im forced to go.
B. I dun wanna go, but if I don`t it won`t look good. You know la.
C. Im gently nudged, pushed, cajoled into going.
D. Me conking out in bed.
E. Ok la, occasionaly there`s stuff I wanna go to one la.
So, so, so.........
How? You tell me how la.
4 hrs lor, u know, the 4 hrs.......
:P




I told you not to read edi wat. If you end up with a headache not my problem k.



p/s: This took half and hr of recreation time. :D

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

lol,
interesting post...

no worries darling,
u can manage it,i'm sure :)

Joyce said...

haha....thanks :D