Thursday, June 18, 2009

Decisions

Today...

I made a decision. Im gonna go for what I`ve been wanting to do for a long long time. I just never got down to doing it cos of fear of the unknown, fear of failing what is nearest and dearest, what if Im not good enough? The steps to take were small but looked huge, like braving an ocean, a thousand leagues. That was all I thought of while whining and complaining to people who were willing to listen to my rants. While deep down, I always knew that I had to put that step forward in the direction that I wanted to go and let the wind steer my way.

I believe that if you want to and are on the path you were meant to take, all the universe will conspire with you to help you achieve what was meant for you. Your true calling, your reason for being.

Maybe this is what I was meant to do. Maybe not. I don`t know. But for now, it feels right and I shall. It is amazing that in just a span of a few hours, I`ve made up my mind and have already set things in motion. Im amazed at it all. Amazed at what one can accomplish when your mind is ready for it.

I have never felt so alive and in charge of my direction since...since for so long...so long that I no longer remember. So lets just hope it all goes well. If not, I know that I`ve tried. Maybe it was never meant to be then.

But for now, I strive.

2 comments:

mayc said...

I SOKONG U!!!

Joyce said...

*big grin*

jia you-ness!