Saturday, June 27, 2009

I cannot Tahan.

People who poke their noses into other ppls business. Think they are so fucking right because of what they can see and discern when that is actually just a small part of the spectrum.

People who have such narrow thinking, they can only see what is in front of their noses.

People who only care of themselves and what they can get from others. Downright selfish and its so ugly.

People who only care about their outer appearance. Fawn and do drastic stuff to themselves all in the spirit of appearing good to others. Sure its important to a certain extend, but its not everything.


See no evil, hear no evil.


If only its easier done then said. I don`t need another distraction in my already cluttered mind. Need to learn to control my train of thoughts better.

Another thing, have you ever heard that what you hate most in others is usually found in yourself. Man, that`s scary. I shudder at the thought of committing all those mentioned above.

Argh, tonikaku no more distractions needed. I need to focus!

No comments: