Thursday, October 15, 2009

Nara Foreign Students Trip

Last weekend, went to Nara with foreign students from 4 kosen`s. Wakayama, Maizuru, Akashi and Nara kosen. We did many Nara-ish things....

Like making pottery.....


My first pottery pot !!! Happy! Excited to see the result. Gonna arrive in one month. Tanoshimi!

We went to see the otera otera, and had tea ceremony taiken.
We feed the deer shika-senbei and step on their shit.
And I did some not so Nara-ish things like making lots of new boyfren sementara!
Muahahaha.... I is so damn hiaw. ;D
Nabeshima sensei <3
Met up wif lots of old frens and made lots of new frens too! Super happy! Too bad I won`t get to follow next yrs trip. But nevermind, at least this last foreign student trip during my kosen life has lots of wonderful momories. I is gonna treasure em. Heehee...

No comments: