Sunday, August 1, 2010

I'm here.Not there or anywhere, so here is where my thoughts should be.

Taking break from studying for exams, went to park to ride.

There was this moment as I was riding that the sounds from the trumpet this guy was playing mingled so well with the flock of birds flying by above the pine trees.It was like the scene in Laputa, Castle in the sky. What a beautiful moment. And it was just that, a moment that lasted for seconds, and yet it was amazing. 

Life is made of lots of moments, sections of time. Some are mundane, some we don't even realize as we go through the motions, but its the wonderful moments that we remember. May we always remember and appreciate those moments.

2 comments:

mayc said...

yes, babe!! since im here, i might as well leave a comment. haha. i like this post! this tot, this person who wrote this post! <3

Joyce said...

Hahaha....MayC.

Tis made my day. Thanks a lot for loving me :D

I lap u too <33333