Sunday, August 8, 2010

Postcard Project Joyce


Inspired by The Sketchbook Project. A project whereby you sign up for a moleskin sketchbook, fill up all the pages and then mail it back to the good ppl, who will put it on tour. Yup, it be like a art/book tour of sketchbooks and can even be borrowed like a library book. So cool. Imagine a collection of sketchbooks by ppl from all over converging in one place. Its like a an orgy of artistic realities. 

Super tempted to join, but I worry that I never finish it. Cos I'm plagued by this disease you see. I get all hyped up about an idea and I hop on the bandwagon before you can even say GO! and after I explore the whole nine yard to see where it takes me, the buzz fades and another project gets slammed into the crevices of garbageland. 

So here is yet another one of my brilliant plans! I got 50 pieces of postcards and shall fill it up  until its all gone. Time limit is this entire Summer holiday, so until the end of September I have to get it all done. 50 pieces in 54 days.What will I do with them after its all done? I shall send them all out, leave them lying in public places, mailing them to ppl... Postcards lead a secret life of their own. They need to be seen to live. Maybe in the mail, getting molested by postman and stuff. Who am I to keep them from their ultimate destiny.


4 comments:

Cieri said...

send to postsecret.com~

mayc said...

ooh.. so this is it. c'est interessant! go go go ale ale ale!! u can do it~ <3

vincent said...

still remember akashi address right.
my name is vincent tan

Joyce said...

amalina: Can can, planing to :D

MayC: Haha...kam siah2. U leh. When ur more free edi wanna see some of ur creative output leh :)))

Vincent: Can. You nak yang mana satu? Btw, long time no news ah. Hru?