Friday, June 20, 2008

Got My MOJO back!!!!!!!

First of all, I would like to say a BIG Thank You to everyone who commented on my last post, or read it through. You guys ROCK! Haha.... I felt the LOVE. Muahahahaks.... it`s nice to know there are ppl in the same boat or another different colored boat but, nevertheless in a similar kinda boat and that you all so Sayang me. * Oh ...Touched!!!* Haha...... seriously lah, I was not sad or emo at all. Though, it might seem that way since my choice of topic was kinda blue. Was more like reveling from the shock of a revelation... that`s why got eyes wide open mah. :PPPP

Neways,

'Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you. For everyone who asks receives; he who seeks finds; and to him who knocks, the door will be opened.' Matthew 7 : 7~8 (NIV)



It`s true!!! It`s really true!!! I mean, I`ve always believed in it but, you know, sometimes it seems just like another theory that is located somewhere very very far away. So your conviction falters and sways and you loose the sight. The compass that points true North.

But man oh man, I think its coming back to me *Celine Dion- It`s all coming back to me now- plays* Muahahaha.... my muse is coming back to me! *Correction* My muse is BACK!!!! My Mojo..... oh how I`ve missed you. Now im whole again. Well almost.... But a large chunk has been filled. Muah...muah * blows air kisses* Never leave me again. I promise you, I will not neglect you anymore, I will faithfully abide all your commands, your every whim, you`re my Goddess.

And since you guys so sayang me, I give you chance to attack me. ;DDDD Cos no matter what you all love me rite?? Hehe...... so there.... I`m leaving myself bare, ATTACK me with your comments.


*shy..... runs and hides under futon*

*peeks out... Please be merciful?*

*Nay..don`t.......just shot*

*hides back... >.< *

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ape tu MOJO??

but the pictures shocked me la..
i mean..
shock in good way..(≈amazed)

Joyce said...

shukyee: According to MSN Encarta, Mojo is.....


mo·jo [ mṓ j ] (plural mo·joes or mo·jos)


noun
Definition:

1. magic: witchcraft or magic

2. magnetic quality: a quality that attracts or charms others

3. magic charm: an object believed to have magical powers, especially the power to keep away evil spirits

[Early 20th century. Probably of African origin]

Have you watched Austin Powers punya movie? In it, he used it a lot, referring to context no2, Personal Magnetism. But for me i bend the rules and use mojo as in what makes me me. My essance. :DDD Joyce memang gila like to simply use words to express herself one. Kakaka..... but its kinda similar don`t cha think??? :PPP

Bout the painting... thanks :D Happy lah me ;P

zhenhui said...

nice!!!!!!!joyce!!!!!nice!!!!!!!!!!
i don't know much about water colour...
but nice!!!!

ps:why a girl??haha

Joyce said...

Chan: Haha... thanks. But really u guys gotta be more cruel.

Like how come the nose like not there one, and at certain places if the paint is thicker then more oomph, and why the eyebrows cacat one......

....... but the color not bad lah, spreaded quite nicely.....oooo and i like the lips......* haiya i crazy one ignore me*

:P no mood to do guys. Have to listen to my muse. :D

Anonymous said...

like that meh..

me nvr study bout water color b4..
belajar melukis tu not so water punyer water color..
some more i draw human really canot see..
i only can draw block stuff..
LOL

Joyce said...

shuk yee: Lols.... ur so cute lah shuk. ;PPPPP

Anonymous said...

yoyo, behold... the art critique master is here...
*clears throat*
i think ze highlights are very well done! ze cheek and ze forehead area.ze eyebrow is a lil too smooth in contrast to ze rest. pardon, but zis makes her look a bit like miss tiffany. you gotto take care to control ze flow of ze water dahhhling, especially at ze eye area. eyes are very delicate u know. and yeah, 'as ze cat bitten her fake nose away? hahahaks. geddit geddit? hahahahahaks

oohlalaness.. and i think ze lips is pretty good work. ze line for ze chin is ze same case as ze eyebrows dahhhling... gotto work on zat! and ze hair.. try to show more texturezz next time. pardon, but zis piece of work, i must say my lady, is rather incomplete.

hugs and kisses,
ze art critique extraordinaire (all hail moi)

Joyce said...

MayC aka Art critique de magnificent:

Hahaha......this is what im talking about baby!Ze superb critique is much appreciated. Ya i agree its incomplete. Ooops... ばれた。Was lazy and going for the ethereal feel.. kakaka.... never know how to make it look complete.

The eyebrows and the chin...sigh... tried to make feather strokes on d eyebrows so more real, but after the first wet brush i go like *shit* should be dry brush. And then though, what the heck i`ll go all the way. Kakaka.... look so d drag queen a bit hor. >.<

And i forgot all about the nose. Hahaha... when i look back. i go like eh where is the nose???? Hahaha....

And the hair and more texturing... sigh.... u know when the water dries out the color always look more faded, i forgot, so tak put enough.

kekeke..... will jia you next time the muse strikes again. Thanks babe. *Muahks*

Anonymous said...

ooh.. hahaha.. zat is my common name yes indeed.. hahahahaha *cough *

*clears throat*

ze art critique extraordinaire, i is in full support of your complete artwork! it might not look too watercolorish but it is okay my lady. we humans needs to be innovative and creative as we are. i shall be waiting for the finished piece dahhhling. *blows kisses*

p/s: practice makes purrrfect!

yours truly,
ze art critique extraordinaire (cum magnifique)
(all hail moi)

Joyce said...

My dearest and most beloved art critique,

oh thou art fair and just, most blessed is thee for thou has brought light into this most unworthy soul. Toil shall be me at the first flight of a passing muse. Fret not my feathered friend but stand to know this wretched soul might take unprecedented waning`s of a moon till such glory comes unbound.

syaza said...

saya pun suka lips dia!! d very d suker!! mata paling susah i think..sebab mata mcm fokus...tak sabar nak tengok u lukis mata buka..

Joyce said...

Syaza: Haha thanks. Me too like the lips. :DDDD

Ok lah. Atas sokongan ex rummate yg disayangi, see how lah. When the muse datang i draw bagi u tgk ya. ;P