Saturday, October 25, 2008

Hari Raya Gathering

Finally went to a Hari Raya gathering for the first time in Japan. I know, I know, it`s super late right. Well, never late than never is what I say. Look at the big turnout!!! Amazing. So many Malaysians after days on end of mingling with Japanese! It was a really comfortable atmosphere to sink into. With Raya songs playing, a buzz of conversations around, good old Malaysian food on the tables waiting to be devoured and the warm glow from overhead lights, I almost forgot that I am still in Japan, well almost, since the conversations mainly revolve around where we are studying, what we are studying, where we are living, with some technical stuff thrown in now and then.
And out of this big crowd, I took a group photo of some people whom I was totally unacquainted with, since they were conveniently cozied up,why not? After a few rounds of food and chats, I got to know four people out of this group. o.O I know. Cool huh?With KIT girls.Met up with Surini. She is so sweet. I am currently trying to fix her up with Afiq to no avail. -_-
Akashi kosen members.....one ex-member included and one absent.Favorite of the day. According to Afiq, this is Chicken Rendang. Yummy! Looks kinda gross with all the chicken bones sticking out. But imagine, it was cooked so long until all the flesh fell off!!! Imagine how tender it taste. *Grin* Like I said, totally yum.Favorite picture. Some girls were camwhoring in front of the Raya sign. :DSo happy, so Raya, Arghhh.....I miss Malaysia.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

fast! you are. haha..
so fun kacau afiq kan.. afiq memang comel.. =PPP

ceddy said...

ehhh?! xtau what's rendang b4 the raye gathering?

Joyce said...

MayC: Yeah....fun huh. Must kacau more.

Ced: Wah....u commented!!! Shocked. Hahaha.... no lar. I know what rendang is. But usually i see meat never chicken rendang.