Sunday, October 26, 2008

Rant

I cannot take it anymore.
I just have to spill it out.
What is it with not keeping promises?
You might be busy, you might not be, but still, a promise is a promise.
I am also busy.
Yet I find time to do it.
I give it my all.
What do you expect from me?
More?
Or maybe not at all.
I bet you just don`t care don`t you.
I am disappointed at all of you.
Or maybe I placed to high hopes.
Maybe it is to remind me to never trust anyone but myself.
As I have often felt.
Do I set the bar too high?
I don`t think so.
It is just natural.
For me at least.
Disappointed.
I am.
Please redeem yourselves.
I beg of you.
How do you plan to grow and enter society like that?
I will continue to observe.
As I always do.
Don`t act like you don`t know, there are always eyes on the walls.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

aigoo.. dahling dun stress lah.. i reminded jit to cook yest. he said he'll be doing it this friday.. after he gather all the ingredients. he's got seizu to hand in next week blablabla.. (quite taihen) i hope he keeps his word too. we can only do this much, and trust them for now babe. =)
i guess i can help for the kanban if kim really cannot.

Joyce said...

MayC: We`ll see.