Sunday, October 26, 2008

just because

My heart is a churning.

I don’t know what this is

Brain is a turning

The tears keep falling

Not stopping

Like raindrops in the misty sky

I dun wanna face it anymore

Give me strength or let it fall

No more, don’t give me anymore waves

I just want calm to come back again

No more drama and disasters of disappointed hopes

No more tension and what not

I want it all to fade away

Go, just disappear

Why are humans this way?

That’s why I hate men

I dun wanna think of all this webs

You are all like poison with no names

Hopeless cases with mindless aims

I could care less anymore

I give up on your kind

You are all enigmas not worth breaking

Why should I care anymore?

You are not worth my time

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey darling,
you ok?u know u can always call me right?sumtimes telling it all out is much better than keeping it in.
glad mayc is with u..take care ya.dont stress yourself out to much.just do stuff one at a time,all the best and pls pls dont do not not care...:P

xxx

Joyce said...

Thanks babe. Im ok lah. dun worry.